Electrician Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics 1&2 are a boiler controls job I did recently. Just some pics of the 3 boilers and starters which control large circulator pumps.
The next few are a new 200 amp mast service, the old panel. And the new panel / transfer switch. For a 20kw generator we installed.
The last pic is a switch bank I saw in a bank! Thought it was different.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've got one of those 8 gang switch plates in stainless steel, plus an 8 gang mudring, and really long 1900 box. Maybe it's a 7600 box. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Everything looks great, but that's a riser/mast combo. Is the power company going to attach the service drop to the riser later?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed the firomatics over the oil burners. Is that a job in RI by any chance?
Yes . We strictly did the controls.
Arden did the mechanical , electrical. They are union shop. And they were great to work with.

And those boilers are oil, or natural gas. Fed

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything looks great, but that's a riser/mast combo. Is the power company going to attach the service drop to the riser later?
Yes, we provide the point of attachment. National grid will move it. I have done it in the past. There wasn't much slack and it crossed a main road. I didn't feel comfortable doing it this time.

·
Banned
16,981 Posts
Yes . We strictly did the controls.
Arden did the mechanical , electrical. They are union shop. And they were great to work with.

And those boilers are oil, or natural gas. Fed
Right, RI is the only state that requires those worthless devices over a burner.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
NacBooster29 said:
Yes, we provide the point of attachment. National grid will move it. I have done it in the past. There wasn't much slack and it crossed a main road. I didn't feel comfortable doing it this time.
Figured as much. Looks great. It's always nice when you don't have to drop or move the service drop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts