Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics 1&2 are a boiler controls job I did recently. Just some pics of the 3 boilers and starters which control large circulator pumps.
The next few are a new 200 amp mast service, the old panel. And the new panel / transfer switch. For a 20kw generator we installed.
The last pic is a switch bank I saw in a bank! Thought it was different.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything looks great, but that's a riser/mast combo. Is the power company going to attach the service drop to the riser later?
Yes, we provide the point of attachment. National grid will move it. I have done it in the past. There wasn't much slack and it crossed a main road. I didn't feel comfortable doing it this time.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
NacBooster29 said:
Yes, we provide the point of attachment. National grid will move it. I have done it in the past. There wasn't much slack and it crossed a main road. I didn't feel comfortable doing it this time.
Figured as much. Looks great. It's always nice when you don't have to drop or move the service drop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.