Electrician Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,117 Posts
Spiffy work! Nice 4-bend saddles! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One question, though. "Radiation Return"??? Hopefully you don't glow in the dark after this job....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Haha its just floor radiator feeds in an office building...they label it radiation for some reason or another, I'm no plumber! Trust me if it was dangerous I wouldn't be anywhere near it!

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,117 Posts
Why did you take a pic of your pouch? :eek:
Why, because the camera said he had one more picture he could take before he ran out of film..... err, I mean, memory. And you just as well take it since it's free! :whistling2:

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Looks good, nice work. Love the skyline shot, what no smog? Saw the pouch shot, what no Klein pliers, only channellock?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I think he took the photo of his pouch becouse he could not wear it. Someone took the time and trouble to ziptie the loose end of the belt to keep it from being a trip hazard.:whistling2:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The picture of my pouch is from a previous post in the "tool ****" thread haha oh how I love tools:thumbup: The conduits are spaced like that because they are going all over the place to pick up different alarm points and this is in a very cramped and crowded mechanical room LOL Tried to keep it neat as I could while keeping the amount of bends to a minimum:thumbsup: And yes you won't ever see me wearing that thing bad for your back! The back pockets in all of my pants are pretty much worn through from keeping tools in there!.

PS...Most of the stuff in there is Klein aside from my channellocks and sidecutters...i do a ton of control work and Klein ***** cant cut smaller guage wire for s*&t! Won't use anything but Klein nines tho!

·
"Think and you will know"
31 Posts
Now that is skill I love the pipe runs. Damn I wish I worked with pipe more often I am jealous haha! Very nice very nice:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts