Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Licensed Journeyman
5,880 Posts
I pay Teamster dues too. Makes me sick. They all crooks. Both sides. Something has to give soon.

·
Licensed Journeyman
5,880 Posts
Politicians that don't like unions and the unions. It's the way my eyes see things.

·
Member IBEW LU #164
2,965 Posts
And what is the actual point of posting this here?

It is true, some things never change. Trolls keep trolling.

·
Salty Member
31,081 Posts

You did it wrong, :laughing: you are supposed to say;

You have no proof, it never happened, that stuffs in the past, if it did happen it had nothing to do with the union it was just some guys and if it was the union they were driven to it by unfair management.

·
Member IBEW LU #164
2,965 Posts
You did it wrong, :laughing: you are supposed to say;

You have no proof, it never happened, that stuffs in the past, if it did happen it had nothing to do with the union it was just some guys and if it was the union they were driven to it by unfair management.
Well, yes you do have an excellent point there, my apologies for not holding up my end of the troll train.

I shall endeavor to do better in the future.

:thumbsup:

·
Salty Member
31,081 Posts
I bet the guy that shot up the Batman movie a few months ago was non-union

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Eric, read the story before trying to make it sound like the fact these folks were in the teamsters union had nothing to do with the crime.

According to the U.S. Attorney's news release, the Perry Crew threatened to picket and disrupt events unless the alleged victim provided superfluous jobs. Payment was demanded, the U.S. Attorney alleges, although contributions were not made to union benefit funds.

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass_roundup/2012/09/boston-teamsters-indicted.html?page=all

·
13,020 Posts

·
Registered
31,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My intent is not to hide or disguise the fact that many union people are or have been involved in crime and thuggery, but I sure don't see you guys posting articles about the latest IBEW christmas toy drive or whatever.

Good news is not news.

You can post the positive stories if you wish, I happen to run across this article in my daily readings and found it interesting, that the Jimmy Hoffa types seem to still exist in the Teamsters.

·
Member IBEW LU #164
2,965 Posts
Good news is not news.

You can post the positive stories if you wish, I happen to run across this article in my daily readings and found it interesting, that the Jimmy Hoffa types seem to still exist in the Teamsters.
So since this has nothing at all to do with union electricians this really should be moved to the Off Topic Section of the forum.

·
Registered
31,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So since this has nothing at all to do with union electricians this really should be moved to the Off Topic Section of the forum.

Would that stop your crying.......:no::no::no:

It does not say IBEW UNION topics it says UNION.

You really need to get a job.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

It is true, some things never change. Trolls keep trolling.
Oh, I see, this should be renamed the "Pro-union" section? Where we only broadcast Union friendly propoganda?

Just a one sided deal huh?

Reactions: CrossRoad Demon
1 - 20 of 27 Posts