Electrician Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,073 Posts
A lot of people still think the BBB is a government agency.

I've been asked by a few people if I was a member of the BBB, I always explain why I am not and tell them to look up that 20/20 video on YouTube to see why.

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
I cancelled my membership a year ago and they've been bugging me to come back ever since.

Question, if I'm not a member can an angry customer still complain to the BBB or is that like walking into a wall?

·
Banned
1,073 Posts
I cancelled my membership a year ago and they've been bugging me to come back ever since.

Question, if I'm not a member can an angry customer still complain to the BBB or is that like walking into a wall?
Yes, a customer can still give you a bad review. And since you're not paying them anymore, your score will drop quickly. Watch the video, they explain it all.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Magnettica said:
I cancelled my membership a year ago and they've been bugging me to come back ever since. Question, if I'm not a member can an angry customer still complain to the BBB or is that like walking into a wall?
They bugged me so much I told the guy I was gonna file complaint against the bbb to the bbb.

·
8 n Skate
834 Posts

If you're not doing anything wrong you won't have to worry right? :jester:

·
Banned
7,230 Posts
They just seem like the government because their fees are waaay too high, they do waaay too little and if you don't pay it, they'll make your life hell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts