Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a source for on a light up sign. Google only gave me neon signsigns but I'm looking for something that would just take a normal lamp.

The only example of this I can think of are those "on air" signs you would see in a broadcast control room.

I figure they manufacture them as just a box with a glass front and the sign shop paints on the words.

Does anybody have a name for this kinda thing?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts