Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Commercial/Industrial and Service work
1,533 Posts
This project will involve taking a 3x3 box off the wall and pulling the wires from the mcc out the wall of the building to repair a bunch of conduit etc. I simply don't have the man power to wrestle the 600s around in the time frame I have so have to bring in extra help. I figure at max I have a day and a half I can comfortably shut the plant down. Not to mention I don't have the experience to confidently do it without help. I plan on working alongside the contractor so it will be a good chance to pick up some extra knowledge. I looked briefly at a crimper but this would literally be the only time I would use it probably so pretty hard to justify buying one, I'll have to ask the contractor and the supply house if anyone around here has one for rent.
Not to sound rude but there’s nothing worse than a maintenance guy trying to help out. Just hire
Someone who has the tools and the man power and let them do what they do and stay out of the way

·
Registered
Commercial/Industrial and Service work
1,533 Posts
I didn’t see the pressure specification in the product info. That’s one if not the the most important criteria that should be listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12ton
And if you use the one key app you can actually download the force data for each crimp you do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.