Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the springfield MO area? I am looking to get my license there, and I want to know how hard this is going to be? I am currently a master in IA, and have passed all the exams, 14 years ago, but according to there website, they may require re testing. anyone done this before?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Anyone from the springfield MO area? I am looking to get my license there, and I want to know how hard this is going to be? I am currently a master in IA, and have passed all the exams, 14 years ago, but according to there website, they may require re testing. anyone done this before?
you will need to pass the Prometric test with a score of at least 75%. You will also need to supply verification of your hours.

·
Registered
24 Posts
the test i took was the company before prometric, Experior I believe, do you know if that is acceptable?

Even though Missouri does not license contractors or electricians, there are educational requirements necessary to work in certain areas of the state. Electrical wiring in commercial or residential buildings must be installed by a journeyman electrician. A journeyman electrician is one who has went through an apprenticeship program, technical college or has several years of work experience to be determined a master electrician. For example, St. Louis County in Missouri requires electricians seeking to work in that area to apply to the county licensing board. The electrician must take a licensing exam on the National Electric Codes.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/list_6648090_missouri-electrician-license-requirements.html#ixzz2vUyVRttv :whistling2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.