Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if its possible to get a homeline circuit directory decal (exact match of what comes with the equipment)?

A strange request from a customer who doesn't like our spreadsheet version. My supply house does not carry them and says they cant get them and I cant seem to find them online either?

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
id tell SH or sales rep to make it happen or id start looking harder at Eaton products. they are competitive round here. they get bitter when i wear other sellers clothes when i walk in. haha. one day i walked into CES wearing Graybar shirt and CED hat and they started talking about their switch to Seimens and P&S devices.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Square D is junk. Even QO -- complete crap. Eaton CH any day, all day.
I'm interested as to why you think that. As an installer and trouble shooter, I've replaced WAY more Siemens, Murray, and CH main breakers and regular breakers than I gave SQD. I prefer the QO. I don't mind installing the Siemens panels, they're very user friendly in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I just don't like the design and I've had bad experiences with Schneider's products. I could go on if anyone is interested.
The company has been installing 95% square-d since the 70s with hardly any problems. We do primarily QO or nqod with some Homeline mixed in for budget jobs.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I should have realized this was going to start an electriciantalk feud. I'll rephrase in the interest of saving us all time arguing: "I personally prefer Eaton CH products." There haha. I really don't feel like arguing today

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I should have realized this was going to start an electriciantalk feud. I'll rephrase in the interest of saving us all time arguing: "I personally prefer Eaton CH products." There haha. I really don't feel like arguing today
Pffft. You just know you're wrong and I'm right.

:laughing:

·
Ambassador of Amps
9,516 Posts
Does anyone know if its possible to get a homeline circuit directory decal (exact match of what comes with the equipment)?

A strange request from a customer who doesn't like our spreadsheet version. My supply house does not carry them and says they cant get them and I cant seem to find them online either?

how many spaces? I might have one. loadcenter or CSED?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.