Electrician Talk banner

Square Punch

799 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  power
I have these square switches I would like to occasionally install. Sometimes they'd be in various cabinets, boxes, equipment, etc. It gets to be a pain in the butt to keep drilling, sawing, grinding, filing......

It appears this rocker switch (shown below) would need about a 1 1/8" x 7/8" square hole for a press-in-fit.

Does anyone know of a company who manufacturers a square punch? Either hydraulically pressed, or screw drive (draw stud) similar to our KO cutters?

Gadget Auto part Electronics accessory Transparency Rectangle
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Electrical Contractor
5,666 Posts
Greenlee makes rectangular punches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts