Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Homer to Jebus
Electron Flow Consultant
870 Posts
I heard of a handle or holder that you can place your staple on before you hammer it.. so you don't have to hold it with your thumb and possibly hammer yourself
Did that today. :censored: I use my strippers to hold the staple. Works like a charm. :laughing:

·
Armed and Unhinged
424 Posts
I got one from home dopey; I like it. I only use it after I get pissed off at the hammer in ones most employers provide.

One I got was in the electrical aisle, black, probably $20-$30 bucks, insulated staples.

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,625 Posts
All our wood is pressure treated here by law. This makes it more interesting.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts

·
Armed and Unhinged
424 Posts

·
Estwing magic
27,698 Posts
I heard of a handle or holder that you can place your staple on before you hammer it.. so you don't have to hold it with your thumb and possibly hammer yourself
What kind of staple are you using? S-1's suck. The kind with the nails are better.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Staple Holder

I ran across a guy the other day using a staple holder that reminded me of a pez dispenser. It was slick, no more poking fingers and tangling of staples when youre grabbing them out of the pouch. He said his buddy actually made it and was trying to bring it to market. I told him to let me know when or if that happened because i wanted one! He said he might be able to get me a prototype like he had.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.