Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone in having a difficult time finding an apprenticeship in Edmonton Alberta. I recently graduated from high school. Does anyone have any advice for me so I can potentially find an apprenticeship? It would be greatly appreciated

· Electrical Contractor
5,975 Posts
hey everyone in having a difficult time finding an apprenticeship in Edmonton Alberta. I recently graduated from high school. Does anyone have any advice for me so I can potentially find an apprenticeship? It would be greatly appreciated
Use the search button, There have to be a few dozen or more threads on this topic. The answers are all the same: phone, email, drop in, etc. YOU have to sell yourself to any employer.
There is no magic spell or wand to getting into the trade.
If you want it enough, you will look everywhere, call everyone, visit everyone. Eventually you may be successful.
Good luck

· Registered
625 Posts
You are having a hard time in Edmonton?

Do you have transportation? Do you have your own tools? Do you have any construction related experience?

What have you tried so far?

Edited to add. Here are some of the places I would consider applying in your position. I know personally that one of companies I listed is really looking for guys as they are working with us on the same job. This is just the first page, and I omitted a few places I probably wouldn't work.

A circuit

Pro Spark

Concept

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.