Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys
I know the guys on this forum don't like to share this kind of information but I'll give it a shot.
I've established my own company December 2011 after I got my Chicago Electrician license in September
I was working for Sears, Normandy and a few others. Total of 6+ years of experience.
So I have a few of my customers but it is not enough for me.
I tried the Service Magic for 4 month (what a crooks) I cancelled them and would not recommend to any one.
Now I'm trying the Bidclerk.com - bidding on jobs (no results yet)
So I'm asking your advice on where to get jobs. Where to find the contractor who would like to try me?
I'm hard working - do-it-right guy and will appreciate any good advice.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The best way to find out is to get up and start talking to new people. Call all of the contractors in your area and set up meetings with them. Get some flyers and hand them out (depending on what type if work you do). Call property managment companies and set up lunches. Follow up your calls by stopping by their offices with some literature and a big smile.

Basically what I am saying is get up and EARN new customers. Signing up for a website and kicking your boots up wont work for long.

My .02

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.