Electrician Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, just found this forum while searching for more study material on the Washington State Electrical Administrator exam. A little about myself: I've been working in the maintenance field pretty much my entire life, back in 2007 I was working nights so I went back to school and got my AAS Electrical degree. I now work as an electrician for a local hospital and will be taking my administrator exam in 10 days.

· RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
Hi Everyone, just found this forum while searching for more study material on the Washington State Electrical Administrator exam. A little about myself: I've been working in the maintenance field pretty much my entire life, back in 2007 I was working nights so I went back to school and got my AAS Electrical degree. I now work as an electrician for a local hospital and will be taking my administrator exam in 10 days.
Good luck on the test and welcome aboard :thumbup:

· Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
36,884 Posts
Do they have any of that Washington State Medical Marijewwanna in that hospital?

· Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
36,884 Posts
just when i was shocked that everyone was being nice, mike showed up!:laughing:
What? That is not nice? I heard Washington State medical Mariwanna is really nice.

Reactions: papaotis

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I pass my Administrator Exam, YAY, so while it is fresh on my mind here are my thoughts on it.

NEC: Make sure you know how it is laid out so you can find things fast, a class on it would be recommended if you haven't have one yet. Although there are a variety of exams my RCW/WAC section was loaded with telecommunication questions. there were questions on the board and how long their term lasted, study the administration section. I used several different books: NEC 2008, Fern's Fast Finder, Uglies, Illustrated Guide to the National Electrical Code and RCW/WAC book I purchased from CEUWashington.com with motor calculations and Major Load Calculations. I recommend taking courses on the NEC, Major Load Calculations and Theory if you haven't. I studied for two weeks until I was sick of studying, then I studied more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.