Electrician Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, just found this forum while searching for more study material on the Washington State Electrical Administrator exam. A little about myself: I've been working in the maintenance field pretty much my entire life, back in 2007 I was working nights so I went back to school and got my AAS Electrical degree. I now work as an electrician for a local hospital and will be taking my administrator exam in 10 days.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi Everyone, just found this forum while searching for more study material on the Washington State Electrical Administrator exam. A little about myself: I've been working in the maintenance field pretty much my entire life, back in 2007 I was working nights so I went back to school and got my AAS Electrical degree. I now work as an electrician for a local hospital and will be taking my administrator exam in 10 days.
Good luck on the test and welcome aboard :thumbup:

·
Banned
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,456 Posts
Do they have any of that Washington State Medical Marijewwanna in that hospital?

·
Banned
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,456 Posts
just when i was shocked that everyone was being nice, mike showed up!:laughing:
What? That is not nice? I heard Washington State medical Mariwanna is really nice.

Reactions: papaotis

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Do they have any of that Washington State Medical Marijewwanna in that hospital?
It's not like the movie half baked where you can get it at the pharmacy....you have to go to a licensed dispenser with a prescription...its still federally illegal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's not like the movie half baked where you can get it at the pharmacy....you have to go to a licensed dispenser with a prescription...its still federally illegal.
It is still federally illegal but state legal so I know people are more open about growing it themselves. never been my vise

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I pass my Administrator Exam, YAY, so while it is fresh on my mind here are my thoughts on it.

NEC: Make sure you know how it is laid out so you can find things fast, a class on it would be recommended if you haven't have one yet. Although there are a variety of exams my RCW/WAC section was loaded with telecommunication questions. there were questions on the board and how long their term lasted, study the administration section. I used several different books: NEC 2008, Fern's Fast Finder, Uglies, Illustrated Guide to the National Electrical Code and RCW/WAC book I purchased from CEUWashington.com with motor calculations and Major Load Calculations. I recommend taking courses on the NEC, Major Load Calculations and Theory if you haven't. I studied for two weeks until I was sick of studying, then I studied more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts