Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Colleagues!

Today I have received my C-10 California Electrical Contractor License for my brand-new corporation, and we have a little celebration here :)
I need your help to establish the sound strategy for my business, and looking for mentorship from experienced electrical / other trades contractors, how to secure the first contracts, how to launch a successful C-10 business from scratch.

What do you think should be my first projects in California, to build upon a solid, base experience?
What are the right Clients for the beginning? How to approach them in the best way?
How to build a company right, from 1 man with instruments to a next stage - medium-size, a sustainable, high-quality company with steady growth?
What electrical contractor markets in California we need to target the first place?
Is it better to start with the service / residential jobs, and then to go to commercial jobs, or not?

I would be happy to start this discussion!
Thank you!
Nick

"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness."
- Holy Bible, Genesis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mostly the project manager for GCs in all kinds of construction projects. Residential, commercial, shopping malls, data centers, industrial overhauls, mining facilities, different service electrical jobs. Right now - electrical estimator, sharpening my sword in electrical estimating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts