Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have a "common fire trouble" in this summit fire alarm panel. Not sure what this code means-

Assertion failed trouble 001/001

·
Conservitum Americum
8,922 Posts
On my Vista 32 FB (fire burg) today I had a continuous fire trouble for the past several weeks. I found a loose wire on a smoke. I took off the head and while checking the wires it just simply pulled out from the terminal. I checked all the others, sent a fire alarm with my canned smoke, said sign here and left.

:thumbup:

Could be the same scenario for you. Most troubles are just that, trouble seeing the EOL.

·
Member IBEW LU #164
2,965 Posts
That is a weird code. That error is common in programming but I cannot believe anyone would put that into the response options of an alarm system. Try a cold restart of the system ( power completely off, wait a bit, restore power ). If it is still there you prolly should contact the manufacturer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks to both of you. I thought that was a weird code. Looks like I'll go tomorrow and check for loose wires and if there's none I'll try a cold start.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts