Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am screwing with you guys. We took the breaker out to change the ct's and rating plug. Then we had site electricians put it back in while we went on to change out more ct's. Come back, this is what we found. LOL.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I am screwing with you guys. We took the breaker out to change the ct's and rating plug. Then we had site electricians put it back in while we went on to change out more ct's. Come back, this is what we found. LOL.
I think the site e's were screwing with you to see if you'd notice...:whistling2::whistling2:

So did anyone try to rack it in? :laughing:

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
14,589 Posts
JRaef said:
They got the gazintas pointed toward the gazoutas.
Gazintas is math.

1 Gazintas 2 twice

4 Gazintas 8 twice

8 Gazintas 16,,,,????,,,,,, wait, don't help me,,,,,,,, man them double digit Gazintas are hard.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Using that term a bit loosely aren't you?:whistling2:

Pete
Agreed. Let's put it this way. This is our gear, and the site electricians install all of the equipment during construction. They are construction maintenance, real working electricians. Not sure if it was a joke or what, regardless we had a pretty good laugh when we saw this :laughing::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I didn't know DeVry and University of Phoenix had a 4 year electrician program. Those must be proud graduates.

I knew you guys like to mount panels sideways but backward is something new.
Someone put some effort into putting it on the rack like that. I think they weigh about 100 lbs.
Eh, I don't think the one at my site is that heavy and it looks identical to the one in the picture.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.