Electrician Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying out T.Sheets to keep track of my employees time. I am having trouble grasping it for what I think I want to do. First my employees are paid for when they arrive and go home with 1/2 lunch hour. This is the 1st thing I would like to keep track of with this program..then I would like to track each service call in and out...is this possible?? I know some of you use time sheets..or is there somthing better??? Thanks

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
I am trying out T.Sheets to keep track of my employees time. I am having trouble grasping it for what I think I want to do. First my employees are paid for when they arrive and go home with 1/2 lunch hour. This is the 1st thing I would like to keep track of with this program..then I would like to track each service call in and out...is this possible?? I know some of you use time sheets..or is there somthing better??? Thanks
Arrive 1056
Lunch 1200-1230
Finished 1349

Do the math.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks! Dad for the third time. :blink:

2 boys and this one is supposed to be a girl. Time for the snippy snip!

Congrats!!! We just had a boy last Friday...already have a 3yr old girl...my wife called it quits...as long as we can still practice getting pregnant, I am happy...haha

·
Registered
74 Posts

So we are on day 2 of t-sheet...I am the only one using it right now...once the trail is up, will sign they guys up too.
You can add a custom field that is required to be entered at clock in. We are a service company, but still use labor codes for the service. I made a driving labor code. IE clock in- smith service, driving......(when he gets to the job) switch job smith- troubleshooting. This works for us because we have accounts (property mngmt,etc) not a lot of one timer.
Like I said we are on day two...so still trying to work out some bugs. Like getting the custom field to show up on certain screens. Keep me updated on what you do too (please).
I like the GPS feature too, cause it shows where they have been (sort of)

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Congrats!!! We just had a boy last Friday...already have a 3yr old girl...my wife called it quits...as long as we can still practice getting pregnant, I am happy...haha
Congrats man! A healthy baby is all that matters.

If we had a boy and a girl, we would have stopped at 2, but my wife wanted the little girl. :blink:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still Paying with it myself

So we are on day 2 of t-sheet...I am the only one using it right now...once the trail is up, will sign they guys up too.
You can add a custom field that is required to be entered at clock in. We are a service company, but still use labor codes for the service. I made a driving labor code. IE clock in- smith service, driving......(when he gets to the job) switch job smith- troubleshooting. This works for us because we have accounts (property mngmt,etc) not a lot of one timer.
Like I said we are on day two...so still trying to work out some bugs. Like getting the custom field to show up on certain screens. Keep me updated on what you do too (please).
I like the GPS feature too, cause it shows where they have been (sort of)
I am starting to figure it out..I and sitting in on one of their webinars today to get more insight...Creating these catagories is what I am trying to figure out ..Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am starting to figure it out..I and sitting in on one of their webinars today to get more insight...Creating these catagories is what I am trying to figure out ..Thanks

I clicked on live chat..the girl there set it all up. Then I just had to add my labor codes...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Congrats man! A healthy baby is all that matters.

If we had a boy and a girl, we would have stopped at 2, but my wife wanted the little girl. :blink:
congratulations. am
looking forward to the day I will have three.I have one girl five years now.who always pleads with me not to go to work mostly nyt shifts.and she never misses to play with a screw driver.wont want her to be an electrician though

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts