Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this price it makes a good field device for notes/apps/pictures and don't have to worry about damage.

Lenovo 10e Chrome
Part Number: 82AM000EUS
$334.00
Save $215.00 64% off
$119.00
Special Financing Available
Learn More

Prequalify

Use eCouponTHINK10ECHROME
eCoupon limited to 2 units

Add To Cart

Ships FREE by Mon, Nov 29
ADD THESE GREAT ACCESSORIES TO YOUR SYSTEM FOR A DISCOUNT!
Add Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet Keyboard Folio Case - US English to your system ( +$27.99 ) $29.99 if purchased separatelyAdd Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet Protective Case to your system ( +$17.99 ) $25.99 if purchased separately

Earn $3 in Rewards
Small Business Join LenovoPRO & Save ›
Students & Teachers Verify with ID.me & Save ›

Compare
System Specs:View All Models >
  • Processor
    MediaTek® MT8183 Processor (2.00 GHz, 4 Cores, 1 MB Cache)
  • Operating System
    Chrome OS
  • Graphics
    Mali G72 MP3
  • Memory
    4 GB LPDDR4X 3200MHz (Soldered)
  • Storage
    32 GB eMMC
  • Display
    10.1" WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS, glossy, touchscreen, 400 nits
  • Camera
    Rear: 5 MP auto-focus Front: 2 MP fixed-focus
  • WLAN
    802.11AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 4.2
  • Warranty
    1 year Mail-in
  • Color
    Gray

ww-lenovo-10e-chrome-gallery-11

lenovo-tablet-lenovo-chrome-10e-hero.png

Laptop Computer Deals | Laptop Computer Sale
Shop the best Laptop Computer deals for the lowest prices on laptops, PCs and electronics. Free shipping. Easy returns.
www.lenovo.com

·
Hackenschmidt
12,231 Posts
What good is that? It’s a Chromebook. Useless without googles spyware. And without internet…about half my job sites have little cell phone service.
It's true google will be watching your every move on the device but this if you can live with it, this is a great deal.

Lenovo's tablets are pretty good, I've had good luck with their Android tablets. This has a lot more horsepower.

ChromeOS means it will only run google chrome, like a chromebook, but you can do most of your basic tasks in there.

It has a pretty good storage capacity - enough to hold a fair bit of documents etc.

It's pretty secure - if you lose it, your data on the device is not likely to get cracked.

It's fast, boots or shuts down in just a few seconds, and the battery life is fantastic.

They even have a keyboard cover like Microsoft makes for the surface, but unlike the surface it's not $100, just $29, the Microsoft one is excellent, I would bet Lenovo's is too...

Computer Laptop Personal computer Touchpad Netbook

·
Registered
353 Posts
Any of the "authorized" entities can track any device whenever they want. I'm not a fan of that but it's our reality. I'm still waiting for Snake Plisskin to shut it all down. I use a lenovo yoga tab. I paid about the same as this offer. For someone wanting to determine if this type of thing is useful for them, it's a good way to go. No cell connection but most of the times i upload afterward or job sites have wifi. Can also transfer via Bluetooth. I've had several Lenovos-laptop, desktop, tablet. They work for me. The tab doesn't replace my binder, it complements it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Even your vehicle is tracked today, it's ubiquitous unless you maintain old gear.

Here in the Motor City, it has become the popular joyride to steal yourself a Dodge hi HP machine, by wirelessly copying the code from the FOB in your pocket. But the joyride usually last about 20 minutes, till it gets reported and they track the cars position in real time. Then it becomes the demolition derby rampage. With others in harm's way.

But it doesn't seem to stop buyers from obtaining a coveted auto. Insurance must be horrendous by now, but it's still a must have.

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
14,050 Posts
Even your vehicle is tracked today, it's ubiquitous unless you maintain old gear.

Here in the Motor City, it has become the popular joyride to steal yourself a Dodge hi HP machine, by wirelessly copying the code from the FOB in your pocket. But the joyride usually last about 20 minutes, till it gets reported and they track the cars position in real time. Then it becomes the demolition derby rampage. With others in harm's way.

But it doesn't seem to stop buyers from obtaining a coveted auto. Insurance must be horrendous by now, but it's still a must have.
But 3G is about to go away nationally, next year I believe.
Aren’t most of those devices only 3G?

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
7,922 Posts
I wonder if Lenovo still pre-installs browser highjacks on their stuff ?

nahhh, I'm sure the Chinese learned their lesson :unsure:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts