Electrician Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChickenSteve From what I've seen no one can spin words like him.

Seriously,I've only used programs. I have no idea where to find a real person that will rewrite the same story 30 different ways. Probably be expensive to do.
There's plenty of people who will do it on Fiverr, but I'd like to be sure I get someone who can keep selling in mind and not just come up with gibberish.

Which programs you use?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Jonathan Ledger has a couple of very good spinner programs. You still have to proof it but not too bad. You can spin by sentences or paragraphs.
IMO it's easier to just write original content.
Many search engines check for instances of spamdexing and will remove suspect pages from their indexes

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jonathan Ledger has a couple of very good spinner programs. You still have to proof it but not too bad. You can spin by sentences or paragraphs.
I'd rather have someone write it than use a program.
IMO it's easier to just write original content.
I don't agree. It's not particularly easy to write the same thing 30 times over so that nothing is written the same. Especially not when trying to keep it understandable and actually sell to the customer. That's why I was looking for a professional.

Maybe you are at the level of a professional writer so it's easy for you. But I still write with crayons.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I'd rather have someone write it than use a program.

I don't agree. It's not particularly easy to write the same thing 30 times over so that nothing is written the same. Especially not when trying to keep it understandable and actually sell to the customer. That's why I was looking for a professional.

Maybe you are at the level of a professional writer so it's easy for you. But I still write with crayons.
I gave up the whole web 2.0 link building thing a long time ago and just focused on our site and local search.
For duplicate content, for .05 per search you can scan with copyscape.

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nope, not link building or article writing or anything like that.

One of the best and easiest ways to SEO your website is to make landing pages for each town you work in. It still works and it works VERY well. I can Google "Town electrician" with any of the 30 towns I made landing pages for and often come up on the first page, sometimes within the first 3-4 results. Without those landing pages I wouldn't come up in the first 5 pages for any town other than the one I am based out of.

But the information on the landing page needs to be both fresh and unique. So I would like the text on those landing pages to be re-written so they are new, which will help with rankings, and so that the page will close better.

BTW, link building is another very important part of SEO. Links from quality sites is one of the most important things to Google. But I left the link building up to a professional SEO guy to make sure that it's done right.

·
Conservitum Americum
9,058 Posts
Nope, not link building or article writing or anything like that.

One of the best and easiest ways to SEO your website is to make landing pages for each town you work in. It still works and it works VERY well. I can Google "Town electrician" with any of the 30 towns I made landing pages for and often come up on the first page, sometimes within the first 3-4 results. Without those landing pages I wouldn't come up in the first 5 pages for any town other than the one I am based out of.

But the information on the landing page needs to be both fresh and unique. So I would like the text on those landing pages to be re-written so they are new, which will help with rankings, and so that the page will close better.

BTW, link building is another very important part of SEO. Links from quality sites is one of the most important things to Google. But I left the link building up to a professional SEO guy to make sure that it's done right.
Hmmm, learn something new every day. I thought he was looking for a White House press secretary.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.