Electrician Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
Are you out of Thanks? You can only Thank so many posts per 24-hour period.

·
Electrical Contractor
9,327 Posts
I have an apology to make. I've never ran out of thanks! I need to be more thankful!:thumbup:

·
Electrical Contractor
9,327 Posts
What would be wrong with having a "Thanks" button so you could thank yourself?

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Why are we restricted to 8 thanks in a 24 hr period?? Are "Thanks" expensive? Are they that hard to replenish on this forum???

Reactions: wendon

·
Registered
Electrician
4,311 Posts
How could I possibly be out of thanks when in the same page it shows I can thank some people but not others :blink:
Go back and look at the page from the thread. You don't show any "Thanks" when I look at it! You must have ran out before and didn't realize it.

·
Mad Skills
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Go back and look at the page from the thread. You don't show any "Thanks" when I look at it! You must have ran out before and didn't realize it.
Look at my screen captures again...

I can "THANK" both micromind and 8V71...
... but not 360MAX
...in the same post?

How is it possible to be able to thank some members and not others?

I hadn't thanked anyone in that thread at the time the captures were taken....and still haven't.

How is it possible to have have run out of thanks and have been able to post those screen captures.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
It's probably a forum software issue... a bug that hasn't shown up until now. That's Admin territory.

·
Registered
Electrician
4,311 Posts
Look at my screen captures again...

I can "THANK" both micromind and 8V71...
... but not 360MAX
...in the same post?

How is it possible to be able to thank some members and not others?

I hadn't thanked anyone in that thread at the time the captures were taken....and still haven't.

How is it possible to have have run out of thanks and have been able to post those screen captures.
I did look at your screen captures. I also looked at the link to the thread and also went to "today's posts" and your screen name doesn't show on any of the posts. I see everyone else's "thanks" but your name is not there.

Edit: I see what you are saying now. The "Thanks" button is not visible in 360 's post but is in the others.
I thought you meant you thanked the other two but couldn't thank 360. All I knew was I didn't see your name anywhere.
You are confusing!:jester:

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
As a newb I find this thread....:thumbdown:

and I'd thank my own post for sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts