Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I couldn't in my last 2. I don't know why it got shut down. I was asking a question. Not about pricing. About code. But I got it all taken care of.

In city limits, code is strictly enforced. Outside the limits, I can do any and everything inside the county.

· Electron Pathway Engineer
3,097 Posts
Dronai, check it out now, I pm'd him on how to change it.

Not many update theirs after a while.

To those that would like to update their profiles:

1. Click on your user name in the upper right hand Corner
2. On the next page select USER CP in the blue title bar.
3. Look in the left column for "Edit your Details" and click on it.
4. Change the information you want and scroll to the bottom and click save.

:thumbsup:

· Electrical Simpleton
3,343 Posts
Yeah. That's my background buddy. I went to school for drafting and worked landscaping since I was 13.. ;)
Like I said earlier today ask questions here to further your knowledge but if you start asking questions about how to best bid your side jobs you will be met with much animosity from the contractor members that you could potentially be taking work from.

Pete

Reactions: The_Modifier

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pete m. said:
Like I said earlier today ask questions here to further your knowledge but if you start asking questions about how to best bid your side jobs you will be met with much animosity from the contractor members that you could potentially be taking work from. Pete
I just wanted to know what I could do. Apparently it's nothing besides my own house. And I'm okay with that. Until I'm a JM.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.