Electrician Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
I got a similar set some number of years back called the O Wrench. Pretty much the same idea. I'm not even sure where it's at now, to tell you the truth.

·
Registered
14,341 Posts
Those are nice, but that's just one more thing to carry. I keep a few ratcheting combo wrenches in my bag, they weigh less too.

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
Those are nice, but that's just one more thing to carry. I keep a few ratcheting combo wrenches in my bag, they weigh less too.
Yeah, I think the GearWrench open end/box end (not what the OP linked to) is the most versatile choice. The 5/16-3/4 set is around 45 bucks.

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
Doubtful that Ken will ever be accused of being cool, unless fat and bald is the new fit and handsome. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
I was cool today! It got up to 40°! :laughing:
There doesn't seem to be any 12 year olds around here for me to ask if that was funny or not.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I got a similar set some number of years back called the O Wrench. Pretty much the same idea. I'm not even sure where it's at now, to tell you the truth.
I had that same set, I might have used it twice. I think it's with the mising socks now.

Yeah, I think the GearWrench open end/box end (not what the OP linked to) is the most versatile choice. The 5/16-3/4 set is around 45 bucks.
Thats what I carry also. Pretty good wrenches for the money.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Smartbox makes a deep 9/16 power socket ( BIG WILLY ) that comes in various lengths up to 12" standard. They say that they can make longer lengths can be special ordered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts