Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Great site you guys have here, and some of the best raceway pics I have ever seen. I am getting back into the trade after being out for about 3-4 years. I have been doing residential and commercial install and service work for over 10 years and have to say I miss it.

Anyways, thanks for the great site. And a pre-apology to the union guys for my avatar :rolleyes:

·
evil bastard
15,771 Posts
Hey,

Great site you guys have here, and some of the best raceway pics I have ever seen. I am getting back into the trade after being out for about 3-4 years. I have been doing residential and commercial install and service work for over 10 years and have to say I miss it.

Anyways, thanks for the great site. And a pre-apology to the union guys for my avatar :rolleyes:

Care to post what he's lied about?

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Care to post what he's lied about?

Well, I figure its best not to get into a political debate here. But if you really want to know, type "Obama Lies" into Google and I am sure you will have hours of fine reading material and videos, with plenty of proof to back it up.

But, beyond that, thanks for the welcome.

·
Scotchkote Installer
30,669 Posts
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
All the 20 something new voters had wet dreams over the guy.. fast forward and he has only made the great country look bad.

But.. he does a great job bowing to other heads of state like Japan and Saudi Arabia

Forgot the IPOD and (3) point jump shot

·
13,020 Posts
fast forward and he has only made the great country look bad.
I think the last few decades worth of Presidents have done that. Obama is not unique in this sense.

I understand he's actually still fairly popular overseas.

I voted for him but have since regretted it. I think McCain/Palin would have been a complete disaster, but Obama and his Treasury Secretary's bailouts and handouts to big corporations don't sit well with me. So... Mostly Disaster.

I actually unaffiliated myself from any political party about a year ago cause of this. Used to be Democrat.

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, glad I didn't offend everyone lol, I'm from Cali and get a little fed up with oBama and his cronies. Thanks for the welcome guys, and great site.

·
Fried Bologna um um good!
8,094 Posts
Welcome! I thought it was an urban legend that there was 1 person that lived in cali who was not a liberal sierra club wacko......:eek:

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! I thought it was an urban legend that there was 1 person that lived in cali who was not a liberal sierra club wacko......:eek:
Haha, yeah there are still a few of us out here, although we are a rare breed anymore.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
7,525 Posts
Well, I figure its best not to get into a political debate here. But if you really want to know, type "Obama Lies" into Google and I am sure you will have hours of fine reading material and videos, with plenty of proof to back it up.
Type any prominent politicians name combined with 'lies' into Google and I am sure you will have hours of fine reading material and videos, with plenty of proof to back it up.

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Type any prominent politicians name combined with 'lies' into Google and I am sure you will have hours of fine reading material and videos, with plenty of proof to back it up.
I agree with you there, but you add the lies with the obvious lack of experience, radical lefty views and policies and you have a true nightmare with Obama:censored:. Just my view though, I have some Prius driving, pot smoking save the trees friends that I get along great with... but they know my views and I know theirs.

Anyways, maybe this wasn't the best way to introduce myself lol, I think I'll change my avatar and we can all get along... hopefully :thumbup:

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There we go, new avatar. I've only known a couple hippy electricians so maybe that will go over better lol.

·
That's what she said
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the only time you will ever hear me say I want bama back....ok not him but the liar avitar of him...:laughing:
Works for me, if you look real close at the avatar pic, you can see the dollar signs in his eyes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts