Electrician Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Well, I figure its best not to get into a political debate here. But if you really want to know, type "Obama Lies" into Google and I am sure you will have hours of fine reading material and videos, with plenty of proof to back it up.

But, beyond that, thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to the forum:thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
I think the last few decades worth of Presidents have done that. Obama is not unique in this sense.

I understand he's actually still fairly popular overseas.

I voted for him but have since regretted it. I think McCain/Palin would have been a complete disaster, but Obama and his Treasury Secretary's bailouts and handouts to big corporations don't sit well with me. So... Mostly Disaster.

I actually unaffiliated myself from any political party about a year ago cause of this. Used to be Democrat.
Big humungus disaster:censored::censored::censored:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
I agree with you there, but you add the lies with the obvious lack of experience, radical lefty views and policies and you have a true nightmare with Obama:censored:. Just my view though, I have some Prius driving, pot smoking save the trees friends that I get along great with... but they know my views and I know theirs.

Anyways, maybe this wasn't the best way to introduce myself lol, I think I'll change my avatar and we can all get along... hopefully :thumbup:
Do not change your avatar it is great:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts