Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Bidding a job for a GC. 56 openings, 6 homeruns new 100a panel and meter and mast. Hes providing material and all conduit is already ran. Whats your prices on this pleas?
no idea what this would be without looking at the project. GC supplying all material would increase the price . What is the job ,residential or commercial?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
providing the material is adequate for the job 1900 to 2000 :laughing:
usually someone providing the material tends to try to go cheap and gets inadequate materials.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rewire said:
3 grand unseen more depending on what I found
Yes he stated $1000 to do the rewire without the panel and meter. 56 openings and pipe two bathrooms i estimate would take 3-3.5 days so between me and the helper. I just didnt go into business to make less then i made in the union.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RGH said:
Whoa...your @56 hrs.... then I am at $6000.....I guess 20..24ish off 1st post...

Prolly 40-50 man hours. U can pipe 2 bathrooms, pull wire to 56 openings on a 3 level home in 20ish man hours. So only a ten hour day between you and a helper. Your a beast brotha

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Is that with or without new service.
New service included. Not much time to install a 100 amp service.

I figure the whole job can be done in approx 30 to 35 hrs and you said the GC is supplying all materials so I think I'm being reasonable. Actually I think I'm being too cheap.:laughing:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rollie73 said:
New service included. Not much time to install a 100 amp service. I figure the whole job can be done in approx 30 to 35 hrs and you said the GC is supplying all materials so I think I'm being reasonable. Actually I think I'm being too cheap.:laughing:
Yea he wants $2500 but more work promised

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.