Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My name is Elisabeth. I am a pre apprentice. I should be starting school in August. I started as a lighting tech for theatre and had been lighting the stage since my first year in high school. I had gone to college for technical theatre but I didn't like the classes or how much they cost. I was out of a job for a while when my friends dad said I should look into the apprenticeship. I've been on the construction site since the start of March.

Thank you for reading,

Tink

·
corn-fused
4,769 Posts
welcome tink. thers not a lot of theater lighting guys here, but i also went through that in grade school and high school. more expierence will get you more notariety. good luck!:thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hey all,

My name is Elisabeth. I am a pre apprentice. I should be starting school in August. I started as a lighting tech for theatre and had been lighting the stage since my first year in high school. I had gone to college for technical theatre but I didn't like the classes or how much they cost. I was out of a job for a while when my friends dad said I should look into the apprenticeship. I've been on the construction site since the start of March.

Thank you for reading,

Tink
Hello Elisabeth, Welcome aboard...:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
18,612 Posts
Hey all,

Thank you for reading,

Tink
Congrats!
Which program did you get in and what part of Florida?

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Hi liz, are you cute?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey all,

Thank you for reading,

Tink
Congrats!
Which program did you get in and what part of Florida?
Njatc orlando.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts