Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Big John said:
Sounds like a defective breaker. You replaced the breaker, right?
Someone somedays gonna read that and not see the humor in it. And then they're going to go out there and start replacing every breaker that properly trips just because they remember reading that somewhere. I hope you're happy john.

·
Banned
16,967 Posts
That disconnect is still salvageable. Reminds me of a saying "A little powder and a little paint can make a girl what she ain't."

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
That disconnect is still salvageable. Reminds me of a saying "A little powder and a little paint can make a girl what she ain't."
sounds like the voice of experience :eek:

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
MTW said:
I'm holding on to that one lol

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Someone somedays gonna read that and not see the humor in it. And then they're going to go out there and start replacing every breaker that properly trips just because they remember reading that somewhere. I hope you're happy john.
Dear future reader, ignore Ponyboy, he doesn't understand electricity.

Its the breaker.

Its always the breaker.

Replace the breaker.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I may be an apprentice but I was under the impression that if a breaker keeps tripping you are supposed to install a much larger breaker.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
NC EET said:
I may be an apprentice but I was under the impression that if a breaker keeps tripping you are supposed to install a much larger breaker.
That's pretty much 100% correct

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I got a QO160 I'll sell to the highest bidder. I call it the equalizer, it will literally end all of your single pole breaker issues

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
At this point I honestly do feel sorry for the DIY'er that are reading these posts.

Just for the DIY'ers; A bigger breaker is not the answer.

An electrician IS the answer.

Pete

Reactions: papaotis
1 - 20 of 26 Posts