Electrician Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into a guy today that had one of these and I was impressed (he also worked on the development of the bag), takes a lot to impress me with a tool bag, as I dislike the things.

This was great for those guys that take everything in with them, carry it, roll it, over load it.

American Made

http://www.silentpartner.tv/

·
Thumper
714 Posts
Hmmm it must be quite the tote indeed to impress a magnificent bastard like the great Brian John.

Does it have TSA stealth technology so I can stop getting my 7.5" tools taken away?

Lately the have been telling me anything over 7" is dangerous and could be used to disassemble the aircraft.

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Looks interesting, I'd almost prefer a bigger version.

Only concern is nutty customers who are anal about tracking in dirt and crap. They would freak out if I rolled up with that thing to drive through their house. :laughing:

I like the idea though!

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
14,577 Posts
Years ago I would carry my tool pouch in to a service call and I used a large fishing tackle box for parts. I carried all the common items I would normally need.
But I do like this one.

·
Premium Member
20,088 Posts
Looks interesting, I'd almost prefer a bigger version.

Only concern is nutty customers who are anal about tracking in dirt and crap. They would freak out if I rolled up with that thing to drive through their house. :laughing:

I like the idea though!
I think it would solve lots of problems for guys like the OP has who travel for service and calibration.
Would be a nice bug out bag for that kind of work. Not so much for replacing gfci receptacles and installing ironing board outlets.

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,543 Posts
there is an invisible iframe exploit on that page. too bad, the tool bag looks nice.

·
Thumper
714 Posts
Once I had a primadonna homeowner in the prominade towers in dc/bethesda (where they have $900 HOA fees and maid service) freak out on me that I had scratched their new imported hardwood floor with a rock on my shoe or a loose shard of copper. I played it cool and took responsibility to fix it, jumped into the days work instead of stopping to play pissing match. Later that same day the wife discovered that the step stool they had left in the kitchen for me to install some high cabinet lights had worn through the rubber boots on the bottom, and that they had been making those same marks all over the house themselves, so I was vindicated without having to spend energy to launch a defense.

Yet another reason to never trust a customer's ladder. :whistling2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.