Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Estwing magic
26,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My kid is majoring in Business and says Top Five lists are very popular. You see them all over the web. What are the top five reasons I might use you as my EC over someone else? Be prepared, I might steal your ideas for our website.

I don't want the usual generic "quality service", blah, blah, blah, I want stuff that will catch the attention of a society that has become ADD and will make a decision within the first five seconds.

The idea probably works best for specific situations, for example, top five reasons to upgrade your lighting, etc.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
1. We don't take poop breaks

2. Our technicians (kind of like electricians, just not as good) have extensive parking training. We promise their tires will never touch your lawn, they may come in sideways or on the roof, but never the tires. We promise.

3. We use #12 for everything, whether you need it or not. Hey, it's not our money we're wasting. You have a nice car, so you can afford it.

4. No SE cable!!

5. We use flat rate pricing, that way you know how much we're raping you right up front. This gives you time to make sure you have plenty of lube on hand. Much better than being surprised when you see the bill and have to take it dry.

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
13,958 Posts
5) coffee cold
4) coffee free
3) coffee warm
2) coffee hot
1) coffee so friggin hot that I dump it in my lap and sue you for $100 million.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts