Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We been working in some buildings but it really suck when they do renovations and keep trying to keep everything ON THE BUDGET.... Before the company I work, they hide some other people. One of the building has 7 floor and it's kinda big and is two building in one. Problem is they update some stuff and some they keep it. Disconnects plps main services is new but they left the old wires for some lights and outlets and some other things. Now in the hallways lights and outlets in hallway are mixed up. In one of the outlets raceway there are 3 ckt some control some hallway lights... Now they use one outlet and it trips the breaker for some outlet and lights. But two breaker trips. Now we ran a new line for some outlet and lights that don't work at all. Now it keeps tripping but another circuit. The breaker is good we reset it like before and don't work anymore. Is it possible that is some feedback ? Any suggestion?

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
We been working in some buildings but it really suck when they do renovations and keep trying to keep everything ON THE BUDGET.... Before the company I work, they hide some other people. One of the building has 7 floor and it's kinda big and is two building in one. Problem is they update some stuff and some they keep it. Disconnects plps main services is new but they left the old wires for some lights and outlets and some other things. Now in the hallways lights and outlets in hallway are mixed up. In one of the outlets raceway there are 3 ckt some control some hallway lights... Now they use one outlet and it trips the breaker for some outlet and lights. But two breaker trips. Now we ran a new line for some outlet and lights that don't work at all. Now it keeps tripping but another circuit. The breaker is good we reset it like before and don't work anymore. Is it possible that is some feedback ? Any suggestion?
My suggestion ! Try posting in English ! :whistling2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts