Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Loose

Votes: 31 55.4%
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a nice izod looking uniform shirt should you make your tech's and salesman to tuck it in with belt or just leave loose (if they have a big belly) ?

Loose

Tuck

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,936 Posts
A shirt will always look better tucked in, regardless of the size of ones gut. Even if you're a fat disgusting ugly slob, you'll be less ugly with your shirt tucked in.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A shirt will always look better tucked in, regardless of the size of ones gut. Even if you're a fat disgusting ugly slob, you'll be less ugly with your shirt tucked in.
Well, I disagree from hearsay. For example, my other half constantly tells me which guys should not be tucking in their shirts. she says it looks gross tucking in your shirt if you have a big belly

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,936 Posts
Well, I disagree from hearsay. For example, my other half constantly tells me which guys should not be tucking in their shirts. she says it looks gross tucking in your shirt if you have a big belly
Ask her if they're any more desirable with their shirts untucked.

Fat people are disgusting, shirts tucked in or not.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Some of the smartest and best working people I know are fat. Skinny people make me think of druggies.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
jza said:
No, but I control my food intake and get regular exercise so I don't end up an obese slob.

I assume this offends you because you are indeed an obese slob?
Not quite. Probably much better build than you. I'm an ex wrestler, I've worked out my whole life.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts