Electrician Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an old barn with a hay loft above and i wanted to make half of the bottom floor in to an office frame it out, drywall, bathroom... the whole nine yard. however the electrical panel right now is located on the other side (the unfinished side) i was goin to install a outdoor rated panel to be on the safe side but what else do i need to do to keep it safe. also is there anything special i should do to run another circuit to power my gas and diesel tanks outside thank for all the help

·
Registered
486 Posts
Barn

By the questions you have asked I believe that you may be in over your level competence. You should consult a Licnesed electrician.;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow, speedy petey is not on his game today...he usually has a smarta$$ answer for these guys and closes the threads in minutes

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,797 Posts
Thanks for posting on ElectricianTalk.com. The Moderators/Admin of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

As stated in the sign up page, ElectricianTalk.com is designed for electrical industry professionals to discuss issues and topics related to the electrical trades and related industries. Many of our professionals are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.