Electrician Talk banner

Undesirable run ins

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  wendon 
#1 ·
Going to a site today where a GC that owes me money is supposed to show up. He is contracted separately for the exterior siding. Talks have collapsed and I am aiding another customer in a lawsuit against him and he knows it.
Aside from silent professional behavior at this residence should I spill a box of roofing nails around his beloved F150?

#4 ·
Just park behind him and box him in.
Don't threaten, have paper work in hand and ask for your payment.
Continue to ask, don't raise your voice, be calm.
If you have been to court and have a judgment, bring to with you.
If you are on someone else's property and they ask you to leave, ask them to call the police. Don't leave unless the police tell you to.
Ask the nice policeman if you could have something of collateral form the deadbeat. Like maybe his tailgate.
Repeat every time you find the deadbeat.

#9 ·
just try to move on and make money. I have a small claims suit that I'm considering and I was thinking I'm going to try to do it out of court just a lot of headache to go to court so. Just go make more money and forget that guy and collect what you can move on life's too short.:thumbup:

#12 · (Edited)
I let the HO know he's a deadbeat and is being sued by other customers. He is quite the amusing kind when caught in a lie, the face turns blood red while he stutters trying to spit words out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.