Elderly Decrepit Member
Friends and family know how slow business has been, and with owing more than taking in these past many months, I decided to list my resume on Monster.com. The same day I was emailed with an opportunity to earn over $300,000.00 and a 5% of that total as a bonus for a 12 month deployment in Iraq. The direct deposit payments average to be $7,000.00 a week, 5 paid weeks off and a $400,000.00 life insurance policy. Already submitted my resume and copy of my certified EC license before they would talk to me any further. Now, I await the phone call or email to proceed to a medical exam, then wait the results of the background check from the dept of defense security check. No felonies, No owing child support and No bankruptcies and you're in. I leave in approx 30 days and my wife handles the electrical contracting business from here.
- They need 70 licensed master electricians.
- All electrical work in performed on US bases only.
- You are escorted and protected by the troops.
- Uniforms, food and living quarters provided.
- All travel expenses paid with travel insurance.