Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to hop off of Comcast and look for somewhere else to park my two phone numbers.
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a VOIP service that I can take my phone numbers to?

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,056 Posts
Alot depends on your internet speed. If your connection is not good then the service will suck. I also use vonage and I have had very few issues with it. I got a deal on my house line-- <$15/month with taxes etc. That deal is forever. My business cost about $35/month

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Try Vonage.The online dashboard makes configuring your services a simple dreamy experience, and logs every call in and out.

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,056 Posts
Try Vonage.The online dashboard makes configuring your services a simple dreamy experience, and logs every call in and out.
When I hooked my system all I did was plug in the vonage device and connect it to the phone and the computer via Lan

·
Hackenschmidt
12,584 Posts
With ringcentral and others, probably vonage too, you can have the number ring your cell and you don't even need any equipment connected, or internet service for that matter - the calls don't go over your internet / data service, they just ring as regular calls.

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,056 Posts

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,056 Posts
Hey, I thought I was your only friend from NJ :censored::mad:
Actually you are, the other "friend is really my cousins husband... It was easier to say friend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
When I hooked my system all I did was plug in the vonage device and connect it to the phone and the computer via Lan
Yup - and when you "staycation" you can take your router with you, plug in there, and continue on while nobody will know you're in a different State or country.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts