Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting out which vehicle has worked better service van or utility body?going to be doing more commercial industrial so thinking utility body

·
Registered
178 Posts
We always bought vans for residential and commercial work. I recently bought this service body and it is a lot better than a van and much easier to keep organized. The only complaints from the guys driving it is there is a ton of locks to lock when you go somewhere that you have to have it locked up. Other than that get a diesel one instead of gas unless your fine with paying huge gas bills. I guess it really depends how much you drive it everyday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Starting out which vehicle has worked better service van or utility body?going to be doing more commercial industrial so thinking utility body
Always a utility bed. Vans look like a "money making scam " outfit. Plus they're loud and tight in the back. GAAAAAAAY!

·
Jesus Scott
9,383 Posts
We always bought vans for residential and commercial work. I recently bought this service body and it is a lot better than a van and much easier to keep organized. The only complaints from the guys driving it is there is a ton of locks to lock when you go somewhere that you have to have it locked up. .
Knapeheide Kuv van with electric locks on all doors.
I just converted my doors to power locks. Press one button and everything locks.

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
If you do lots of heavy work than I would say utili body.... I personally have no use for them and don't like having to walk around the outside to get stuff standing in the elements... :tank:(sitting with my daughter and she wants to see me use the smiley faces) :eek::batman::donatello:

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Vans for Residential service work, and maybe light Commercial, otherwise a service body, or just a pick up, or stackbed for Industrial work.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts