Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Master One
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rented a van from uhaul for a week while my Jeep gets repaired. I'm so loving being able to carry so much.

But it drives like a tank. Lol

·
Master One
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well try to be helpful not critical. I was already told I have a lousy attitude because I don't like GCs

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
Well try to be helpful not critical. I was already told I have a lousy attitude because I don't like GCs
That works both ways though, because I like you more now that I know you dislike GC's like I do! :brows:

Is the Jeep your regular every day work vehicle?

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
It's called 'work' for a reason... you generally don't get to drive in the lap of luxury.

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
ive gotten so used to driving my van i take it everywhere now... If im not three feet in the air it just doesnt feel right...no to mention i miss all the clanking around..

·
Registered
31,144 Posts
My wife won't ride in my pickup, says it is messy and dirty, yeah well it lets us afford her Honda. Suck it up, THAT WAS THE WRONG REPLY.:blink: TS,

After driving a pickup the last 23 years, when I take a van the noise drives me crazy.

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
My metal shelves and bins were so loud I ripped them out and made my own out of wood. Much heavier but no more seriously loud noise and squeaking getting on and off NJTP Exit 13.

·
Banned
16,095 Posts
I have home made wood shelves in my van and they don't rattle at all. The only thing that rattles is the cheesy divider I bought from American Van equipment. :mad:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts