Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking back on my on life and I know now if I ever want to be as smart as the guys in here I need to jump back in time and take a 6 month class at Vo-Tech to enjoy life. Guess I just have to stick with being an idiot. You guys look like child molesters driving around in your vans by the way. Have a good night!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
now i realize that we may often be a bit sarcastic but you must understand that we are in a rather hazardous occupation.
and tend to get irritated when dealing with ignorance whether its intended or not. there are a lot of us who do not appreciate trolling at all.
please stick to pertinent questions about whats concerning you.
and you will find us a lot easier to deal with.

by the way many of us have a rather twisted sense of humor too:laughing:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sparkeyfireball said:
I'm looking back on my on life and I know now if I ever want to be as smart as the guys in here I need to jump back in time and take a 6 month class at Vo-Tech to enjoy life. Guess I just have to stick with being an idiot. You guys look like child molesters driving around in your vans by the way. Have a good night!
It's not about being a smart ass. Your the douche who can't follow instructions when you signed up on a forum that is reserved for people in the trade.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got ya. Just a little above and beyond. Most of the guys in here sound like a Trecky. Sorry I didnt know Mr Spock wasnt in the last star wars! You guys dont know everything, thats why you ask each other questions. Electric Joe NJ sounds like my mother, Follow the instructions!!!! F#^$%*g Trecky..

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts
I got ya. Just a little above and beyond. Most of the guys in here sound like a Trecky. Sorry I didnt know Mr Spock wasnt in the last star wars! You guys dont know everything, thats why you ask each other questions. Electric Joe NJ sounds like my mother, Follow the instructions!!!! F#^$%*g Trecky..
Let me guess, New Orleans!
Your location says all we need to know!!!
IBTL:thumbsup:

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts
Wow. Ok, this was fun but I'm getting a little scared! I better say I'm sorry before you guys come looking for me.
I lied. It's actually about -10 and I'm not working in a walk-in freezer. Get out of the whimpy South and come up where the strong survive.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
sparkeyfireball said:
i'm looking back on my on life and i know now if i ever want to be as smart as the guys in here i need to jump back in time and take a 6 month class at vo-tech to enjoy life. Guess i just have to stick with being an idiot. You guys look like child molesters driving around in your vans by the way. Have a good night!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
yeah i have to deal with the jerks at work who are often dumb enough to stick their fingers in an industrial fan (3 phase) while its running.
why the Darwin equation hasn't removed them yet is a mystery:laughing:
that usually accounts for much of my annoyance!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts