Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
emahler said:
anyone worked with them? good? bad? how do they pay?
. Run away fast ! Worked on a job with them a few years ago , on an addition / renovation project to an old building at Princeton university . They were the only prime contractor and all the other trades were subs . I don't even know where to start . I ended up coming in about 1/3 through the project after they laid off an incompetent electrical foreman , to take over . The superintendent they had was a fat ass named Dave . He's show up late to the job everyday , never any coordination with the other trades and it was a fight on the end for everyone to get paid ! I got paid every week , but my boss was owed money for a while . Lots of issues with last minute T and M change orders that they were fighting to pay us to . Overall , probably the worst GC I've ever worked with , in my 20 + years in the trade . Hopefully , you have a better experience !

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I didn't mean to scare you , but I was just giving you my experience . In pretty sure that guy was fired after that job and I imagine they have some people there , who know what they're doing . This was just a perfect storm of incompetence , that I've never witnessed before , lol !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.