Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ET! Just wanted to drop a note to you all and introduce myself. I am from Omaha, NE and have been working/consulting in the industrial control and control components space for nearly 4 years now. I have a high degree of interest in the electrical control and automation world.

I look forward to posting with you all.

Cheers!

Matt

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello ET! Just wanted to drop a note to you all and introduce myself. I am from Omaha, NE and have been working/consulting in the industrial control and control components space for nearly 4 years now. I have a high degree of interest in the electrical control and automation world.

Cheers!

Matt
Hello Matt

Welcome aboard ..:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,411 Posts

Cheers!

Matt
Do you install...or sell components?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both. We do have a webstore that is sales only. Locally we are sales, support, consultation, and install. Personally my experience is mostly limited to low voltage. Micro controller IO, programming, VFD troubleshooting, and the IO itself (pushbuttons, lights, sensors, etc.). How much install we do depends on the level of expertise of our customers. Some manufacturing facilities keep electricians and engineers on staff, while others heavily rely on us.

I am interested to read what the rest of the electrical world is like outside my view of the electrical world. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts