Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
cog
5,292 Posts
My dog looks at me when it poops.
I'm pretty sure I've mastered this look. I've used it to rid myself of countless would be pests at work. The trick is to continue on with whatever it is you're doing as if nothing could stop you, all the while staring at them with that look. :laughing:

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've mastered this look. I've used it to rid myself of countless would be pests at work. The trick is to continue on with whatever it is you're doing as if nothing could stop you, all the while staring at them with that look. :laughing:
My dog looks embarassed when it poops but I still have to watch.

·
cog
5,292 Posts
My dog looks embarassed when it poops but I still have to watch.
yes, and this is exactly what the would be pest does, for a moment or two, and then it gets real awkward for a second before they bolt, feeling that they have been somehow violated:laughing:

·
Florida resident
3,898 Posts
Hey I've seen one vice grip , but two that's just crazy dude

·
Electrical Contractor
Trying to retire or at least slow down a bit, but life not cooperating
5,261 Posts

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
stuiec said:
yes, and this is exactly what the would be pest does, for a moment or two, and then it gets real awkward for a second before they bolt, feeling that they have been somehow violated:laughing:
That's kind of like my advice to people that are exceedingly afraid of the dark. Just start masturbating very slowly and then whisper into the dark "this is for you". Now you own your fear

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that's kind of like my advice to people that are exceedingly afraid of the dark. Just start masturbating very slowly and then whisper into the dark "this is for you". Now you own your fear
poty!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
i know a few anal dog haters who would go absolutely ballistic if you left a lamp like those on their front porch:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
There are freaks that exists that place a sheet of plastic over their face and have another human defecate on their face. I would imagine they like to watch dog poop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.