Electrician Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I failed my aptitude test, which upsets me because if I fail again I am going to be let go from my job. If anyone out there can help that would be great! Any tips on what to study would be helpful as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!! ??

It was the Multicraft Aptitude Test. I have no idea how I failed it but I did. Pretty upset about it. If anyone can help that would be great.

·
Electron Pathway Engineer
3,105 Posts
Since I am not familiar with it, I googled it and came up with THIS link. Hope it's a start for you at least.:)

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
did you fail the drug test or the arithmetic ?

if you failed the drug testing portion, well . . . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you fail the drug test or the arithmetic ?

if you failed the drug testing portion, well . . . .
No just the actual aptitude test. It's a multicraft aptitude test. I passed all the other stuff easily. For some reason the Multicraft Aptitude Test got me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You were sent a packet with additional resources that may be helpful in studying for the tests. just like the link sent by The_ Modifier, I suggest to research online or your local library to find the reading materials on that list. if you do this you will pass.

Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can anyone tell me what topics were on the multi craft aptitude test? I applied for the commercial apprenticeship and have been accepted, i am just waiting on the testing dates. I am trying to prepared for that test!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I failed my aptitude test, which upsets me because if I fail again I am going to be let go from my job. If anyone out there can help that would be great! Any tips on what to study would be helpful as well.
Hey so I'm taking my test in a couple of weeks. What kind of material is on the test? I was given a practice test that pretty much shows small problems Ex: if the wheel is moving in this direction what way would the other wheel turn? With animations of course. I'm sure there's more to the test. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts