Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent my kid out on a simple job,extend a circuit for a bench grinder,well,she wired it up,switched on,motor staggers into life,then the breaker tripped on the 2hp 240 motor.Motor ok,wiring meg tested ok,still no go,finally solved by a new length of romex installed from a different reel.Any ideas,intermittent o/c perhaps?

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Sent my kid out on a simple job,extend a circuit for a bench grinder,well,she wired it up,switched on,motor staggers into life,then the breaker tripped on the 2hp 240 motor.Motor ok,wiring meg tested ok,still no go,finally solved by a new length of romex installed from a different reel.Any ideas,intermittent o/c perhaps?
Installer error.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
This is the most bizarre thread I've read on here in a while. Who sends their 9 yr old out on a job alone lol? And with a gun? What did she ride her barbie bike down the street with a pile of tools in the basket?

lies say i .. and weirdo gun nuts w small wieners don't even make up entertaining lies, just weird creepy ones

·
Banned
749 Posts
boora2's crew

Reactions: jeffmoss26

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
This is the most bizarre thread I've read on here in a while. Who sends their 9 yr old out on a job alone lol? And with a gun? What did she ride her barbie bike down the street with a pile of tools in the basket?

lies say i .. and weirdo gun nuts w small wieners don't even make up entertaining lies, just weird creepy ones
Im assuming theres 2 daughters or the comment about garter belts and fishnet stockings is weirder than I first thought.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.