Electrician Talk banner

Well here's a new one on me

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  philipdybel 
#1 ·
Got this email today:

Hello,

Benchmark Publishing Group is looking for a professional electrical service or electrician to interview, for a book we're publishing, entitled "Increasing the Value of your Home - Home Improvement Professionals Speak Out" (at no-cost to you). If this sounds like something you might be interested in, simply reply to this email, and we will send you the interview questions via email.

Kindest Regards,

I think it's a scam of some sort but danged if I can figure out how.

#6 ·
Hasn't that happened on here before, with no compensation. And don't they get flamed?
I had some weird phone calls I let go to voicemail, they claimed to be from a local news station and want to talk to local contractors. It was a bogus number if you googled it.

#8 ·
Always Be Closing

One fine gentleman asks a lady if she would sleep with him for $1M.

She thinks about it... Then he says "Forget that -- how about $1?"

She says, "What kind of woman do you think I am?"

He says, "We already know that, now we are only negotiating the price."

(% Mr. Robot)

NEGOTIATE THE SH** OUT OF THIS!

I don't know about you, I could coach any of my apprentices to give a story worth at least $100 cash in advance...

Let me help you: "You have no idea how dangerous this rewire job was! Navy Seals on my left, molten volcano on my right -- what was a mere electrician like me to do?"

You can probably take it from there...

(Remember: $100 cash -- IN ADVANCE)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.