Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a way to get the hanger pins on a F100 breaker to line up easily. Some times they will line up and thread in no problem. But there are other times I have spent a 1/2 hour or more to get them to line up.

The way we do it is to raise the breaker on the bus and then play with the elevator crank wile one of us plays with the pin until the thread catches and threads in .

One day it took 4 of us 4 hours to get the pins to thread in on one breaker. I know that equipment age is a contributing factor but there is nothing I can do about that.

LC

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Does anyone know a way to get the hanger pins on a F100 breaker to line up easily. Some times they will line up and thread in no problem. But there are other times I have spent a 1/2 hour or more to get them to line up.

The way we do it is to raise the breaker on the bus and then play with the elevator crank wile one of us plays with the pin until the thread catches and threads in .

One day it took 4 of us 4 hours to get the pins to thread in on one breaker. I know that equipment age is a contributing factor but there is nothing I can do about that.

LC
I hope you guys are not doing that live...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts