Electrician Talk banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, what are these specific crimp on connectors called and what is the took used to install them?
These specific crimps in the photos are for a Tesla wall charger and we need some for a different application that will be high current continuous load.
We find that installing T90 under the lugs crushes the copper too much so we want to use high quality crimps that can handle the contious currents. We were thinking of tinning the stripped ends of the T90 but I think crimps would make things easier.
Many thanks in advance!
Office supplies Plastic Writing implement Engineering Science

Yellow Gas Plastic Wire Cable
1 - 1 of 4 Posts