What are you working on today?

158937 Views 2295 Replies 173 Participants Last post by  backstay
What are you working on today?

Share pictures! :smile:
Reactions: 1
1 - 7 of 2296 Posts
Working on the drum intro to Def Leppard's Rock Of Ages :vs_cool:

Note: It's much harder than it appears.
I look like freaking blackbeard right now.
Graybeard . Im not a beard guy, I had just gotten completely out of control :)

Attachments

See less See more
I made a 430$ mistake.
Last summer I was installing a couple of 6' sliding doors. The first one went easily. The second, not so well :)

I removed the slider door, stood the frame with the fixed glass in place and drilled the 1/4" anchor holes in the slab.
I laid it back down to install the anchors. I was walking next to the frame with a drill in my hand and tiny 1/8" drill bit fell out of the chuck and destroyed the glass. I think I handled it pretty well. I didn't throw up :)

When I cleaned up the glass I flipped it over and tried to replicate the situation using the unbroken side of the double glazed glass. I ended up throwing a 1/4" bit at it several times with no results. I finally tossed a hammer on it a few times before it shattered.
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In bed recovering from a bad hamstring tear.

After decades of playing softball, I quit 3 years ago to avoid injuries in my advancing age. I went to the park Monday to get out of the house and catch up with some old teammates. They needed another player and I thought, what's the worst that could happen?

Instinct took over my common sense and I went down like a rock trying to beat out a throw that I had no chance of beating. Two days of using a walker and hopping on one leg. I can shuffle around a bit now but I won't be walking normal for a month.
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Making a kitchen bigger. There will be an extra 7 feet depth and 3 feet width behind the range wall.

There will be new cabinets, one new bathroom and flooring throughout the house. The wife will be moving in. It was one of her rentals built in 1983. Small house, tiny kitchen. It will pretty much double the size.

Building Cabinetry Wood Fixture Waste container
See less See more
Reactions: 4
1 - 7 of 2296 Posts