1441 - 1460 of 1514 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

·
Registered
Retired EC and Fuel distribution contractor
3,616 Posts
I'm already aware of that facility. The company I do the security work for, they bid on the project. Never heard back, stopped in and found out another company had been awarded the contract. Turns out that facility went bankrupt and didn't pay everyone.
Somebody LOVES!! you. :)

Reactions: Kevin

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I did a lot of that stuff.

My best ever story, I was out on Nags Head, NC (by myself) checking on why a submerged pump wouldn't come on. ID'd the circuit in the trough and rut roh, different colored wires from what was at the pump. I spoke with the owner and it was worked on a few years ago and he thinks there was a junction box a few feet away under concrete. I was able to get the old wires out (except for the wirenuts in the u/g box), blow or suck (this was in the 80's so forgive me, lol) I can't remember, a string from the building to the junction box then hooked the string with a fish tape from the pump junction box. Pulled in new stranded wire. I couldn't believe that it worked out.

Reactions: MHElectric and TEO

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Reactions: backstay

·
Registered
Water treatment plant maintenance
1,081 Posts
Hoping to be a hero by fabricobbling enough bone pile parts together to get this valve actuator working again. Line work contractor caused power surge let magic smoke out on all the cards. Ended up a zero as it still slams shut when you flip it into auto. Going to be a long weekend for the on call operator.

Circuit component Hardware programmer Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Electronic component

1441 - 1460 of 1514 Posts