Electrician Talk banner
1481 - 1500 of 1514 Posts

·
Registered
Industrial Electrician, Class A
1,720 Posts
I think it should be. The nurses I talked to said it was pretty routine. The Doc put me on some antibiotics now, which should be done in time for a toast at our daughter's wedding next month.
What prep did you use, ?

I did the
SUTAB is a split-dose (2-day) regimen

last month and it was the best so far.

They took one pre cancerous polyp' so it was well worth doing the test.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
What prep did you use, ?

I did the
SUTAB is a split-dose (2-day) regimen

last month and it was the best so far.

They took one pre cancerous polyp' so it was well worth doing the test.
I think it is Pegolyte (?). Some powder in a gallon jug that you mix with water and refrigerate. Then drink half the night before and half the morning of. Gum a guy swallowed in Grade 6 is finally expunged. Lol..
Hopefully they caught things in time for you!

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I did a lot of that stuff.

My best ever story, I was out on Nags Head, NC (by myself) checking on why a submerged pump wouldn't come on. ID'd the circuit in the trough and rut roh, different colored wires from what was at the pump. I spoke with the owner and it was worked on a few years ago and he thinks there was a junction box a few feet away under concrete. I was able to get the old wires out (except for the wirenuts in the u/g box), blow or suck (this was in the 80's so forgive me, lol) I can't remember, a string from the building to the junction box then hooked the string with a fish tape from the pump junction box. Pulled in new stranded wire. I couldn't believe that it worked out.
Did you ever work on any of the Kangaroo Truck stops between South Boston and the pan handle of VA?

I did a bunch of lighting retros in that area about 10 years ago. The further out you went, the more beautiful the mountains got and the weirder the people became. Ehhhhh…..!!!!

Getting parts was ridiculous too. You’d have to drive an hour just to get to Lowes. I posted here before that one gas station in Bland (I think…) had aluminum Romex feeding all the soffit lights. Was not expecting that! Ha.

Pretty sure it was something else long before it was a gas station.

1481 - 1500 of 1514 Posts