Electrician Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
As others have said in one fashion or another.... Wages for UNION Electricians follow COL for that area.. Honestly The Hot Spots for Good Wages seem to move around every 10 to maybe 20 years.. Up until 1980 The Tri-cities Washington was HOT HOT HOT.. Literally Thousands of IBEW Travelers and most of us were working 5/10's & 8 to 7/12's I did Hanford Res. for Fischbach and Bechtel and IIRC?? its was WGS&H @ Boise Cascade Paper Mill Wallula.. Then it ALL died.. Now Its ALL Vine Yards and The New Wine Country..Chicago Land has been hot!! on and off for Decades.. On and Off..hummmm : ( I spent 3 years working out of Dover NH / Seabrook again for The Fish :: ) Seattle is BOOMING! Humm where is the next BOOM?? Those who have BTDT for a few decades can tell you an area can go from Open Call at the hall and contractors fighting for men O/T Weekly Free Buffets Raffels if you made it a month and worked just every week your standard 40 hours hahaha.. to NOTHING in ONE YEAR! Local 112 Kennewick Hands were traveling.. JSYK Every Local IN The USA is now reciprocal with benefits There are ZERO Non Union Contractors who recepricate Benefits.. Down Side to all this news is I have NO REASON to believe a local in another state will accept your son as an APP.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.